Friday 20 November 2020

The Wet Fun Run

 Hello everyone. 2 days ago, on Wednesday we had a school fun run for Kids Can. Kids Can is an amazing organization that give our school food, socks, and more. They are the people who help our school. So we decided to do a school fun run, and also a fundraiser for Kids Can. Also the top 4 children who raise the most money get to pie any teacher they want to pie. It was kind of like a mufti day, because we got to wear any kind of clothing we wanted to. Here is an image of our class getting ready for the fun run


Thank you for reading my blog post. Feel free to comment and have a great day. Bye Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Great introduction Ahyan.You included useful information and lots of it.
    You are fight about Kids Can.It is a super organisation that helps out lots of places.
    Do you know which teachers got pied?.
    Have a great holiday and Christmas.
    I think all the children and staff had a great day.I certainly enjoyed squirting the children and getting involved in the activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ahyan.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    I wish you all the best for the new term to school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

The Wet Fun Run

 Hello everyone. 2 days ago, on Wednesday we had a school fun run for Kids Can. Kids Can is an amazing organization that give our school foo...